1stJoint Workshop of the EGIDA Stakeholder Network and Advisory Board
Connecting GEOSS and its Stakeholders in Science and Technology
Bonn, Germany, May 9-11, 2011
The meeting is taking place at the University of Bonn. Meeting rooms have been reserved at the 'University Club' in the centre of Bonn.
University Club Bonn (Universitätsclub Bonn e.V.)
Because of its location in the centre of Bonn parking space is limited, we recommend
to get to the University Club by using public transport.
From Bonn Central Station:
- take tram lines 16, 63 (direction Bad Godesberg) or tram line 66 (direction Bad
Honnef) and get off at the next station "Universität/Markt" exit Markt.
- leave the station and turn right walking along the yellow university buildings of
the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn to your left. After 100 m
turn left and pass under the Koblenzer Tor gateway. Then cross the road and
turn right entering the Konviktstraße alongside the University building. After
50 m you will find the University Club on the left hand side.
From Cologne/Bonn Airport:
- take the airport bus SB 60 to Bonn.
- get off at station Bonn – Brüdergasse/Bertha v. Suttner Platz, cross the street,
turn right and walk up the street (Belderberg) towards the yellow university
building, which overstretches the main road.
- Before passing the Koblenzer Tor gateway please turn left into the small
Konviktstrasse. After 50 m you will find the University Club on your left hand
From Frankfurt Int. Airport (FRA):
- we recommend to take the fast ICE train from “Frankfurt Airport Fernbahnhof”
(long distance trains) to “Siegburg/Bonn”
- then take tram line 66 (direction Bad Honnef) and get off at Bonn Central
Station (HBF); required ticket: price level 3
Direction from train station to University Club
Direction from bus stop Brüdergasse to University Club